WADADLI YOUTH PEN PRIZE
TEACHERS OF ALL AGES
RISE TO OUR SPECIAL TEACHER’S CHALLENGE
- DEADLINE JANUARY 31ST 2014
- Must be legal resident of Antigua & Barbuda
- Submissions may not be longer than 600 words
- Items submitted may be published on the Wadadli Pen web site or used to promote the challenge in the future.
- All submissions must be made electronically after carefully reading through guidelines and rules posted at https://wadadlipen.wordpress.com
- Entries may be either fiction or poetry of no more than 600 words. Creative non-fiction will be considered as well…but make sure they’re C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E.
- Entries can be any theme, as well as, any literary genre or sub-genre and/or style.
- Entries must, however, be Caribbean in spirit.
- Each writer is allowed up to three entries.
*thanks to Barbara Arrindell @ The Best of Books for creating this simplified version of our guidelines for teachers. Get those entries in. Show ’em how it’s done.