I was curious, so I checked, which posts on the Wadadli Pen blog have been on fire since the start of the year (5 most popular) and which failed to catch (5 least popular). I decided to post as it gives you an opportunity to check out posts you may have missed.
1. Wadadli Pen has its First Intern – Meet Michaela
2. Mailbox – National Youth Awards (Results!)
3. Nelson’s Dockyard: On Becoming a World Heritage Site
4. Wadadli Pen Challenge 2017 – the Long List
5. Wadadli Pen 2017 Launches
Failed to Catch:
1. (tie) A & B Arts Round Up March 22nd 2017 forward, RIP Sir Derek (a re-post)
3. (tie) Little Prissy Palmer: a short-short by Joanne C. Hillhouse (a re-blog), Four Caribbeans out of 21: the Commonwealth Short Story Long List (though, in all fairness, this was just posted yesterday)
5. (tie) Throwback Q & A: Musical Youth (a re-blog), With Grace Now Available Online, The Other Daughter (a re-blog), A & B Arts Round-up February 20th 2017 forward (a re-post), Lorna Goodison to Succeed Mervyn Morris as Jamaica’s Poet Laureate (a re-blog)
Did you miss anything?
And what to make of this… that you like re-posts and re-blogs about as much as you like stale bread?
p.s. the top search terms bringing people to the blog this first quarter of 2017…
“west indies usa by stewart brown” (don’t have anything on this specifically, but you’re welcome to check out the Caribbean bibliography)
“miss antigua dj” (don’t have anything on this)
“wadadli pen” (you’ve come to the right place; welcome!)
As with all content on wadadlipen.wordpress.com, except otherwise noted, this is written by Joanne C. Hillhouse (author of The Boy from Willow Bend, Dancing Nude in the Moonlight, Oh Gad!, Fish Outta Water, Musical Youth and With Grace). All Rights Reserved. If you enjoyed it, check out my page on Amazon, WordPress, and/or Facebook, and help spread the word about Wadadli Pen and my books. You can also subscribe to the site to keep up with future updates. Thanks.